Hey hey, this is my 'online journal' for the happeneings of Digital Video Foundations. Throughout the semester I'll be posting random musings from each lecture and giving y'all the low down on whats been happening with the tutes. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Digital Video enthusiasm


Hey, Whats up. Its week 2 of the semester and I finally decided to set up my blog. So.... Here it is! The first lecture in week one got me totally psyched for the Dig Vid major because it sounds like its going in the exact direction that I want to head in. I'm really interested in documentaries but I got all excited with the thought of making a feature film. The music video subject next year sounds awsome too, I'll sleep with whoever I need to to get into that class. But yeah, this semester sounds like its going to be fun as. p.s. This is a random screen shot from my recent trip to NZ of my ugly mug... You know, just to give the whole blog thing a personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home